AFAF safety policy conforms to the following:
- Ensures the education, interest and awareness training of new employees with safe working methods before the assumption of duty.
- Ensures that the organization is a safe place, and the environment, facilities, equipment and substances are subject to safe systems of work to prevent risks to health or safety.
- Promotes personal responsibility of each employee to avoid and prevent health hazards and injuries to themselves and to others who may be affected by their acts or omissions; and to co-operate with the organization to comply with its duties, requirements and statutory obligations.
- Ensures the use of defensive driving techniques by vehicle drivers and proper operation of machinery operators.
- Ensures that safety is a management responsibility.
- Monitors effectiveness of safety policy.
- This policy will be displayed at company office entrances and on the company website www.al-fayha.com